Buyer personas are one of the most powerful tools in any marketer’s toolbox.
We’ve conducted an in-depth analysis of the Buyer Personas in a range of B2B industries and have composed the following list of common characteristics you can use to more productively target your marketing to your ideal customers. A Buyer Persona is a fictional character created to represent your target customers.
For example, imagine you sell accounting software to local businesses. You would then create a Buyer Persona of a local business owner, and use that owner’s likes, dislikes, personality, education, and other attributes to design your marketing strategy.
Download Your Free Checklist
More than ever, marketers are struggling to apply persona insights to their marketing strategy and execution. Are you leveraging buyer personas in your everyday marketing tactics? Do you know what it takes to refine your persona building?
Read the checklist Applying Buyer Persona Insights and discover how to:
- Identify the persona attributes that will directly inform your marketing strategy
- Use marketing tactics to refine your buyer personas
- Turn your persona building directly into revenue-generating opportunities
Download the checklist today to leverage all the attributes found in your buyer’s personas.
- Defining the target audience
- Understanding the demographics of your audience
- Getting the word out to your audience
- Sharing the information with the audience
For anyone thinking of applying the insights from a buyer persona to their own business, it’s important to understand the benefits and the trade-offs. There’s no magic silver bullet for success. There are definitely cases where buyer personas have been applied effectively, but, as with most things in life, there are no guarantees.